Ongoing beautification efforts, annual community events, special projects and KNU board position openings are in swing in the neighborhood! And we could use some committed help, so please consider volunteering for an upcoming gig or vacant board role. Your helpful hands benefit the neighborhood at large, keep yearly budgetary increases at bay and modest dues on the down-low, and make the load lighter. We need volunteers for the following:
- KNU Picnic on September 22 – contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- KNU Clean Up Day on November 9th – contact email@example.com
- KNU Representative to North Oak Cliff Police Patrol (NOCUPP) – our watchful eye – contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- KNU Membership Chair – keeps tabs on memberships, dues & master list updates – contact email@example.com
- KNU Store Manager – fulfills orders that are processed through our online Store like t-shirts and other goods – contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- KNU Contributions Chair – builds relationships with area businesses and fosters contributions via banner placements on our website – contact email@example.com.
In addition to the emails provided, our Contact Page will get you to the right person. Not sure who to contact, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!